Guidance for those visiting our offices
Our offices remain closed to the public, however over the coming period some people will be asked to visit for essential appointments which must be pre-arranged with the appropriate staff member. At Apex your safety and the safety of our staff is a priority. While in our offices we request that you adhere to the following guidance to comply with public health legislation and advice.
General guidance for all visitors
- DO NOT come to our offices if you or any member of your household has Covid-19 symptoms (new persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell).
- Enter the building on a one-by-one basis.
- Arrive at your designated time and use the main entrance/lobby where you will be met by a member of staff who will book you in.
- Maintain a distance of 2m between yourself and any other person both outside and inside the building.
- Strictly follow all Covid-19 instructional signage in place.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided at reception, using enough product to coat your hands and continue to rub for approximately 20 seconds or until dry.
- Apex encourages the principles Catch it, Bin it, Kill it. Please dispose of any tissues in bins provided and wash/sanitise your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- When exiting the building, maintain social distancing and sanitise/wash your hands before you leave. A member of staff will be on hand to sign you out. Please exit the building as soon as possible.
- At any point in your visit please do not hesitate to Say if it’s not ok if you feel your safety is being compromised.
Guidance for visitors moving through the building
- When using the stairs/corridors please stay to the left hand side
- In our Belfast office, please abide by one way system in place.
- If you use the hand rails please use the sanitiser available at the top/bottom of the last flight of stairs you leave.
- Lift access is on a single occupancy basis only – if possible use your elbow to press any buttons and use hand sanitiser on exit.
- Meeting rooms will be set up to facilitate social distancing; please do not reposition any furniture.
- Bring with you any note taking materials you might need.
- Toilet facilities are available on each floor. Please abide by maximum occupancy instructions.
- Refreshments (tea/coffee) will not be provided.