Funding for community events – apply now!
If you’re an Apex tenant and have an idea for a community event that might improve the community spirit in your area, why not apply for one of our Community Involvement Grants?
We can provide funding of up to £250 to support a community event in your area. The event must meet three out of the following criteria:
- Community development – the event will bring the community together
- Community led – the proposed event has been developed by a group of tenants or the event will address an issue highlighted by tenants
- Community spirit – the event will help improve how tenants feel about where they live or improve the reputation of the area
- Legacy/sustainability – the event is part of a long term plan for the area
- Benefit to tenants – Apex tenants will directly benefit
If you’re interested in applying for a Community Involvement Grant, please contact Meghan McEldowney on 028 71304800 or email [email protected] for guidance and an application form.
The closing date for applications is Friday 27 September 2019.