Apex tenants invited to apply for the Enterprise Programme with The Princes Trust
Apex tenants aged 18-30 who are unemployed or working less than 16 hours per week are invited to an information session on the Enterprise Programme with the Princes Trust.
The Enterprise Programme has helped over 80,000 young people start up their own business in areas such as hairdressing, plumping, building and many others and offers the following:
• Free 4 day Enterprise Course covering Business start-up, skills training and Business Planning Support;
• Test marketing grants of up to £250 (to help test your business idea);
• Potential start-up loan funding up to £5,000*;
• Small business grants in special circumstances
• Up to 2 years support from a volunteer business mentor
Information sessions will be held on Tuesday 27th Feb or Tuesday 6th March @ 11am in Labour Relations Agency, Guildhall Street, Derry, BT48 6BB.
The Enterprise Course will take place from Monday 12th March to Thursday 15th March, 10am – 4pm each day.
Travel costs to and from the Information Session or Enterprise Course may be reimbursed by the Princes Trust.
Alternatively please contact Michael Lyttle, Financial Inclusion Officer at Apex on 02871304800.