Apex shortlisted for the Irish News “Right Place to Work Award”
Apex is delighted to be shortlisted for the prestigious Right Place to Work Award as a socially responsible organisation which acknowledges our close ties to the community, to charitable initiatives and our genuine commitment to environmental issues.
Committed to investing in peoples’ lives
As one of the largest social housing providers in Northern Ireland, Apex goes beyond providing bricks and mortar and has a commitment to investing in peoples’ lives and in the long term sustainability of communities.
The judges recognised the important work of our staff, particularly in the area of financial inclusion and food poverty during 2014/15.
- helped provide over £14,000 in loans to tenants in hardship,
- ensured easy access for tenants to Basic Bank Accounts,
- provided 5,724 nutritious low cost meals to older people living within communities,
- invested £1 million of private capital in an urban estate to provide an urban park and allotments and;
- raised our total donated to our adopted African community to an amazing £204,185.
We wish the best of luck to our two staff members who will attend the Awards Ceremony at Titanic in Belfast on 17th June.