Job: Senior Communications Officer (Maternity Cover)
Tenure: 10 months (maternity cover)
Location: Derry~Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Salary: £31, 371 per annum pro rata
Closing date: Monday 15 June 2020
As Senior Communications Officer you will be the organisational lead for all communications and marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Director of Personnel & Training, you will be responsible for developing and delivering communication plans to maintain reputation, raising the Association profile and maximising opportunities to build the Apex brand.
The post holder will provide a professional communications and marketing service for the organisation that will deliver consistency in all internal and external communication.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised and creative person who can help build the reputation of Apex Housing Association and wants to make a positive difference to our organisation, its tenants/residents and staff.
To be considered for this role you must meet the essential criteria, which includes:
- A third level qualification in a marketing related subject and two years’ experience in a similar communications and marketing role;
- OR educated to A-level standard or equivalent and five years’ experience in a similar communications and marketing role.
Demonstrable experience in:
- Implementing marketing and communication strategies and the production of marketing and communication materials.
- Managing content for websites and utilising social media in a marketing capacity.
- Experience of dealing with advertising, PR/communication briefs.
- A track record of proven delivery, demonstrating both creative and analytical skills.
For more information and to apply please visit our job listings page.
The recruitment process will be conducted in compliance with current social distancing guidelines.
Apex is an equal opportunities employer. At this time we particularly welcome applications from members of the Protestant community, due to under representations in parts of our workforce.