Communication for residents and families
Business in the Community partners Apex, Seagate Technology and Ulster Community Bank have come together as part of a community tech programme.
This programme aims to make it easier for families to connect at this time through introducing more digital devices to Care Homes and providing online training & support for care home staff, residents and families.
Through the community tech programme Daleview House has four devices to facilitate calls between family members.
During the months of September and October, we will be using these devices and capturing your feedback to help create a Case Study for Business in the Community. We will be using Samsung Tablets and scheduling calls using Zoom.
Here’s how you can be part of the community tech programme.
- Get in touch with a member of staff at Daleview House by calling (028) 71312390 and let us know that you would like to take part.
- If you have used Zoom technology before and are familiar with your technology device all you have to do is contact the scheme on 02871312390 to discuss the most suitable time and then send this through to us at email@example.com. This unique code will only be available for your family member.
- If you are new to technology and need support with setting up a Zoom call or understanding the best device to use at home, Stephanie Roberts, Community Banker with Ulster Bank can help you. She can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07823 534332.
- At the time of your call, a member of staff will support your family member to connect and use the unique code to get your call started. This will be an assisted call until your family member is comfortable using the device. Please remember to access Zoom free of charge your call is restricted to 40 minutes. A one-to-one call is free, however there may be a charge from Zoom if more than one family member is joining. Please check terms and conditions in advance before you book your call.
- We’d also welcome your feedback on your experience, support provided, benefits and also any improvement ideas you may have. After your call you will receive a text to your phone to prompt for your views. There are other ways of providing feedback too and you can get in touch If you would prefer a discussion with a staff member.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to you joining the Community Tech Programme.
For more information on Zoom and scheduling a call see the attachments below: