Show all parts of this guide
Tender for Rehabilitation and Extension Works at 26 Balbane Pass, Derry
Applications are invited from Contractors who wish to be considered for inclusion on a Select List of Contractors to be invited to tender for the following project:
Apex Rehabilitation and Extension Works at: 26 Balbane Pass, Derry. Project Number: 2019125
Contract period of 18 weeks is programmed to commence in October 2022. The estimated cost is £102,735.00 excluding VAT.
Contractors interested in tendering for the above contract will be issued with PQQ tender documentation on receipt of a letter or email to: Depesh.Rai@g-m-design.co.uk & Callum.Rankin@g-m-design.co.uk and quoting the relevant Project Number as detailed on this advertisement.
Completed PQQ submissions must include supporting documentation listed below
- Completed pricing schedule as provided / fully completed
- Construction Line registered
- Valid 3rd party certification of Health & Safety management system satisfying requirements of the Build safe NI initiative
- Valid Health and safety competence assessment certificate issued by an organisation that is a member of the Safety Systems in Procurement (SSIP) Forum
- Copy of other requested proof of documents
Completed PQQ tender are to be submitted to Margaret Rose Doherty and Deirdre Sharkey via email (email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than 1.00pm on 15th August 2022.
Project No. 2019125
Project Name: Tender for Rehabilitation and Extension Works at 26 Balbane Pass, Derry
Closing date: Monday, 15 August 2022
Closing time: 1:00 pm