Brookmount Nursing Home, nursing care for older people
Brookmount Nursing Home is situated in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Coleraine. It is within easy access to main bus and train routes.
It can accommodate up to 48 residents in total. Brookmount is registered for 47 frail elderly and 1 Learning disability resident. The home is tastefully decorated and has an emphasis on home cooking and a caring environment.
- fully fitted hairdressing room;
- activity room with fitted kitchen;
- 2 guest bedrooms;
- visitors room and family room;
- dining room on each floor;
- spacious lounge on each floor; and
- 3 other open plan seating areas on each floor.
How to apply for this accommodation
To apply, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- have a physical illness/disability
- require 24 hour nursing care
Applications to the Brookmount Nursing Home can be made by;
- a general practitioner;
- social services; or
- or care manager.
If you have any questions;
- contact Brookmount House Nurse manager; or
- view information about residential care and nursing homes.
Brookmount House contact details:
Telephone: 028 7032 9113
Fax: 028 7032 8204
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm