A career at Apex
Apex Housing Association (Apex) provides housing, care and support for the needs of the whole community in a variety of settings across Northern Ireland.
Start your new career at Apex Housing Association and help us lead the way in building sustainable communities through the delivery of quality, affordable homes including tailored support and care services.
Apex provides and maintains almost 7,000 high quality homes across Northern Ireland and delivers services for more than 16,000 tenants and residents. We are a not-for-profit housing association led by volunteers and working to social enterprise principles; and employ almost 650 staff.
Current job vacancies at Apex
For full details of all vacancies and to apply online:
To lead the way in building sustainable communities through the delivery of quality, affordable homes including tailored support and care services.
We want to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
We take ownership
We are all responsible for ensuring we deliver our mission.
We do things well
We lead the way, we aim to get it right and to continuously improve.
We work together
We collaborate to get the best result.
We show respect
We are respectful and courteous to everyone we come in contact with.
Why work for Apex?
- Competitive pay
- Family friendly policies and flexible working opportunities
- Opportunities to learn, develop and progress
- 20-23 days annual leave plus 12 public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay
- Workplace savings scheme and monthly cash draw for staff (optional)
- Charity partnership with Children in Crossfire
- Excellent opportunities for development including support for further education courses
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Inspire Workplaces including 24hr adviceline
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff wellbeing initiatives e.g. health screening programmes (Action Cancer)
Staff in care and support roles also enjoy the following additional benefits:
- comprehensive paid induction programme
- enhanced pay over Christmas & New Year
- enhanced rate for overtime worked
- free on-site car parking