Apex provides a range of affordable, social rented housing for families with over 4,500 such properties located throughout Northern Ireland.
Types of homes
Availability of properties vary by location, but include:
- two, three, four and five bedroom houses
- one, two and three bedroom bungalows
- ‘Lifetime Homes’ accommodating tenants medical or mobility requirements as this may change during the tenants lifetime
- ‘Purpose build’ homes for nominated applicants within new-build developments
- properties located in rural areas across Northern Ireland
Apex operate in the majority of larger towns and cities within Northern Ireland, with the largest concentration of properties being in the areas of Derry~Londonderry; Belfast; Strabane; Dungannon; Enniskillen; Newcastle, Coleraine/Portstewart, Newry and Warrenpoint.
Examples of some of the types of family homes by Apex
How to apply for this type of accommodation
To be considered for social rented housing, applicants should complete the Housing/Transfer Application form.
The Housing Executive is responsible for carrying out all assessments to ensure that you are eligible for social rent housing. They will arrange a visit to assess your circumstances.
More information can be viewed on how to apply – general housing.